25 March 2008

Annotation

1."UNIFORMS/DRESS CODES." ECS. 2008. Education Commission of the States. 25 Mar 2008 .

2. The website has a couple of pages related to my topic of school uniforms. There's an overview of the uses of school uniforms in public schools. It also has some statistics and other issues regarding uniforms.
3. It doesn't say who exactly is the author but
Education Commission of the States is the group that put up the website.
4. It's overall purpose is to inform people of the issues regarding uniforms. It isn't really for or against uniforms so it gives both sides of the story.
5. It was really helpful to my paper because of the overview page. It was really easy to get a basic summary from it so I could find something else to research and add to my paper. I don't really think it's a good site to reference in my paper but a good jumping off place for it.


No comments: