23 January 2008

What Is A Blog?

I’ve never written a blog. So I don’t know what a blog should be. I guess a blog can be like an online journal. It is a way to reflect on what is going on in your life. It doesn’t just have to be an online journal though because I doubt many people would want to look at your blog and it would defeat the purpose of writing a blog.
A blog can also be used as a way to communicate to other people. It is a way to express your views. They are ways to get your views across to many people in an easy way. Now because of the internet it is a lot easier to get your opinions, poems, stories, etc. across to the “entire: world because it can be accessed by practically everyone.
I have no clue what I would use a blog for other than this class. I’m not the type of person to write a daily journal and even more so not to write one online that everyone can read. I don’t really write stories or other things that many people would want to read. But of course we have to for this class and I’m going to give it a chance and you never know I may get used to it and will like writing blogs, but only time will tell.

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

I know what you mean when you say you don't really write in a journal let alone an online one. I think that the only way to have a true journal is to keep one that is personal. Hence not online!I don't consider an online journal to be very personal unless of course you don't mind the whole world knowing your business! :)